Translation of the Law on registration, activities and legislative requirements of international trading companies in the Commonwealth of Dominica (The IBC Act), dated June 26, 1996, as amended. Volume 72 pages.
1. Short title and entry into force.
The Constitution IBC
4. Restrictions on registration.
5. Requirements for International Business Companies.
6. The consequences of non-compliance requirements of Article 5.
7. Personal Responsibility.
8. The objectives or tasks of the enterprise.
10. Validity of the Companies Act.
11. The name of the company.
15. Certificate of registration.
16. Changes in the memorandum of association and articles of association.
17. Copies of the memorandum and articles of association for members.
Capital and Dividends
18. The shares to be fully paid.
19. Shares with a nominal value.
20. The consideration for the shares.
21. Fractional shares.
22. Capital and growth.
23. Shares issued in parts.
24. Increase or reduction of share capital.
25. The division and combination of actions.
26. Characteristics of the shares.
27. The share certificates.
28. The register of shareholders.
29. Changes to the register of shareholders.
30. Transfer of registered shares.
31. The transfer of bearer shares.
32. The arrest of shares (other.) The foreign state
33. Purchase of own shares
34. Cancellation of own shares.
35. Increase or reduction of capital.
37. Increase the value of assets.
Registered office and registered agent
38. Registered office.
39. Registration Agent and register the registration agents.
40. Change of registered office or registered agent.
41. The penalty for violation of Articles 38 and 39 (1) to (4).
Directors, employees, agents and liquidators
42. The Office of the Director.
43. The election, the life, the removal of directors.
44. Number of Directors.
45. Powers of Directors.
46. \u200b\u200bThe salaries of directors.
47. Board of Directors.
48. Meetings of directors.
49. Notice of a meeting of directors, etc.
50. The quorum for a meeting of the directors.
51. Consent of Directors.
52. The Deputy Director.
53. Employees and agents.
54. A measure of care.
55. The credibility of the records and reports.
56. Conflict of interest.
57. Indemnification company.
Protection of members and creditors
59. Assembly members.
60. Notice of meetings of members.
61. The quorum for a meeting of members.
62. The voting members.
63. The consent of the members.
64. Service of notice, etc. members.
65. Presentation of procedural documents, etc. company.
66. Books and records that are necessary to conduct.
67. Check the books and records.
68. Contracts generally.
69. The contracts before signing.
70. Contracts for the payment or transfer, etc. property.
71. Simple and bills of exchange.
72. Power of attorney.
73. Certification or certification documents.
74. Company without members.
Merger, consolidation, sale of assets, forced
repayment arrangements and foreclosures
75. Interpretation of the parts.
76. The merger and consolidation.
77. A merger with a subsidiary.
78. The result of a merger or consolidation.
79. The merger or consolidation with a foreign company.
80. The liquidation of assets.
81. Redemption of shares.
83. The right of redemption.
85. Temporary reg